The how’s and why’s? of Internet Questions …
Here are some of the Questions you should ask your self when doing somthing with the web in our eyes. This to have a “healthy” way of thinking and getting the things done in the right way and in and optimum way.
- Why internet?
- How to tackle the internet?
- What should I do first?
- SEM can it be a efficient market channel?
- Social media, what is that and why is important in today’s world?
- Design to drive sales/leads
- Design to impress
- PR-become an influences & become a brand
- Why is what words you choose to write matter.
- Can you buy display media to different prices?
- Should you plan what media and what you should communicate matter?
- Can you by simple changes to you site increase the ease visitor feel and therefore buy more or engage more with the site?
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- How do you optimize your SEM across your activities and campaigns?
- What are the sites of influence and what should you focus on?
- How do you optimize your display advertising from a placement, process, analysis and optimization perspective
- How do you optimize your campaigns from a strategy, process, analysis and optimization perspective?
- How is each of your channels performing?
- Search & Find Optimization
- How do you improve your search and find tools and processes?
- What relevance is needed to drive conversion and how can it be applied?
- How can a testing plan (A/B test) be developed and applied?
- What segments, products and visitor behaviors can be combined with relevance to generate more conversion?
- What are your major points of conversion (e.g. transaction) and other value-flows (e.g. sign-ups) that you need to optimize?
- What segments and product/offer linkages need to be in place to maintain relevance?
- What processes and platform integration’s do you need for automated, effective email re-marketing?
- What data and reports do you need to optimize your Service Management Program?
- What processes and platform integration’s need to be in place for effective data-capture and feedback that is optimized?